Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Turtle Lanterns

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #85
Under The Sea

This fortnights challenge 'Under the Sea' has been chosen by Chriss.  Oh so many ideas for this challenge and then it seems that something I needed for the guest house by the sea we are doing up was perfect even though it meant a mega simple make from me.  I wanted a couple of night lights in one of the bedrooms and had two small metal tea-light lanterns I had bought.  Although I was not going to decorate them initially I got round to thinking that using some vellum I have had for years and years with an underwater theme would be rather cool.  So, for this challenge, easy though the creation was, just a matter of cutting the vellum to the right size, I do love the outcome :) and so perfect for our holiday guest home which is in a village called 'Seahouses', a few minutes walk from the beach on the Northumbrian Coast. 





I am entering this card in the following challenges : =


3 comments:

  1. A good idea, they look great and I bet they look perfect in your guest house. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and beautiful lanterns, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are just so cute!! I love this idea. Would be so cute in a sea theme bathroom or for a little kids bedroom. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi