Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Captain Owen

The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'Circles'

and the sponsor for this challenge is Paper Nest Dolls with a prize of 3 images from the store.

The image from Paper Nest Dolls I have used for our challenge is Captain Owen.



Circles, circles, circles everywhere lol.  As this challenge is all about circles I decided to create a design paper using Illustrator made up on semi transparent circles to create the sea, sky and a sun.  The image was then printed also using the circles design to carry the theme through.  I don't know what was going on, if it was me or my Promarkers but for some reason I really struggled with the colouring.  My poor Promarkers are getting old bless them lol.  To finish off the card I mounted the top image layer using foam tape and then die cut a lovely golden anchor.


 The Prize for the winner is 3 Digi Images

I am entering this card in the following challenges : -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi