Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Lovable Racoon

The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'Add A Sentiment'

and the sponsor for this challenge is Paper Nest Dolls with a prize of 3 images from the store.

The image from Paper Nest Dolls I have used for our challenge is Racoon with Heart Box.


Image coloured with Promarkers and oh how naughty the Warm Grey markers were.  I ended up colouring the image 3 times with the first 2 attempts in the bin lol.  My Warm Grey no. 5 dried up on me so I tried a dark brown - the brown did not look right so bin that attempt and try to give my Warm Grey a drink of Alcohol Blending solution to revive it.  Yep that worked fabulously until it decided to leak a wonderful great big blob on the image grrrrr - second attempt into the bin.  For the 3rd attempt I just used Warm Grey 4, 3 and 2, still not as I would like it but a heck of a lot better than the first 2 attempts.  I am sure we all get days when the card we are making just will not come together as planned but we battle on and live to create another day hahah.  I fussy cut the image once coloured then went down the die cutting route for the background and sentiment using papers that were free many moons ago with a magazine and cream card.

Promarkers used  : - Warm Grey 4, 3, 2, 1, Ice Grey 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Black, Cranberry and Baby Pink


 The Prize for the winner is 3 Digi Images

I am entering this card in the following challenges : -


3 comments:

  1. I love this mage beautifully coloured Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and such a cute card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout for this cheeky chappie!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi