Followers

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Circles


The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'Circles'
and the sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps with $12 gift code for the Store 

For my design creation I have used the Bugaboo image Flower Doodle 2 Colouring Page.  The image was printed twice, one copy for colouring and the second copy to use as masking and for the flowers, 2 of which were cut out with a circle die and the other fussy cut.  I hot foiled the sentiment with silver but it is hard to see in the photo unfortunately as in real life really brings the card to life. Images were coloured with Promarkers with the addition of silver and turquoise Stickles on the flowers.  For the background I masked the leaves,  again using Promarkers and my air brushing attachment gave it a good spraying, the card base was also sprayed.  Once all the colouring was done I mounted the image on black and then silver which I had embossed with a leaf pattern.  Finally the flower tops were added with foam tape for a bit of dimension.
Promarkers used - Moss, Olive Green, Pesto, Holly, Pear Green, Bright Green, Orchid, Grey 4, Black, Aegean, Cyan and Cool Aqua.

This card is being entered in the following challenges : - 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi