Followers

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Caffinated-Craig

The image used for this card is Caffinated-Craig by Dr. Digi House of Stamps.


 For this thank you card for Barry our builder I have used a photo taken just after the kitchen / dining room wall was knocked out.  Barry really deserved a cake and cup of tea after that lol.  The image is really a guy in his home lounging clothes and slippers but a bit of creative colouring changed his slippers into work boots I hope and although Barry did not wear clothes like this to work the actual image looks so like him :)   I coloured the image with copics and embossed the silver backing paper with a brickwork folder (think I got that the wrong way round but cool effect anyway).  Hubby made me the big hammer with his 3D printer and I coloured it with acrylic paint and finally I foil embossed the Thank You Barry using the WRMK foiling tip which can be used with a die cutter.  I designed the label and text using SCAL and print/foiled with my Silver Bullet.

I am entering this card in the following challenges : -


1 comment:

  1. I love this card and all that you have made for the builders. take care hugs Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi