Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Shades of Any Colour

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #52
Shades of any Colour


This fortnights challenge of Shades of Any Colour has been chosen by Jennie.  I love monochromatic so thank you Jennie for this awesome theme :) :) I am on another couple of DT where I use digital images but colouring at the moment seems to be very hit and miss lol so I am loving being on the IA&S DT with the option to create with no commitment to colouring.  For this card I used one of craft my card blanks, such a well travelled pack as I must have bought it 12 years ago to take to the Middle East, used a couple then shipped them home again when we retired a couple of years ago lol.
The butterfly stamp and round stamp are from a pack I got with a magazine again many years ago.  It is lovely to use up some of the items that don't see the light of day very often isn't it.  Dark chocloate brown was used for the die cutting for contrast and Altnew ink was used for the stamping.




Challenges entered:-

3 comments:

  1. This card is just so lovely and elegant . I love the butterflies .

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome card! Really like how you've treated the shaped frame. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful monochrome card Jane, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi