One of the items found was a box with Dufex decoupage sheets in so one of the sheets saw the light of day for this card. The other item which was in Saudi with me for many years but not used as it was to precious, I had tucked it away and then forgot about it until I packed up my craft room lol was Hot Fix Angelina Fibre where you pulled the fibres into the shape you wanted and then ironed. I decided to cover the whole card in 2 shades of Angelina Fibre, a dark blue and a copper. They were so shiny in the packets but when I ironed them they seemed to take on a matt look. Think this was my fault as I did not have any parchment paper to iron the strands between so used some other non-stick cooking stuff and I suspect it had a wax finish to it. Oh well live and learn. With the scraps of the fibre that were left over after trimming the card blank, instead of throwing away I added them as a backing layer behind the decoupaged image. The Christmas Wishes sentiment is from Tim Holtz dies and this was cut 4 time with each layer mounted one of top of the other to make them really stand out and give an almost chipboard feel.
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Lost and Found ( Dufex decoupage sheet and Angelina Hot Fix Fibre)
- Allsorts W,3E - Things with Wings
- The Merry Christmas Challenge - W, Christmas Only, #35 - Anything Goes Christmas
- Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5 #189 Use A Two Word Sentiment (W1 of 2)
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #15 - Anything Christmas Goes (Week 1)