Followers

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Belly Button

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #17
A SPECIAL DAY



A fun card from me this time using digi called BUGABOO - stella belly button.  My eldest daughter needed a birthday card from a friend and this friend had decided the other day to go out without a bra on!!!!!!!  A lot of giggles between my daughter and this friend and a comment about a belly button also came up.  How could I use any other image for her birthday card, this one was just so perfect hahahaha.

Challenges entered:-

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This made me laugh so hard! I just turned 60 so I am feeling a little droopy!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi