Followers

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Hydrengea

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #11 - Flowers


I don't often use design paper but this time I had a sheet which worked perfectly for what I wanted to do.  The hydrangea stamp was a freebie from a magazine along with the sentiment.  I first stamped the hydrangea and then with a bit of masking then stamped the lace gold edge.  Next I stamped the sentiment (no more squint stamping like on this card as I have just invested in the Tim Holtz tool lol). I coloured the hydrengea with polychromos crayons and then finished off with a second sentiment which I fussy cut, braid and a gold mesh bow.  Oh, I forgot the bee was from the stamp set too, he is fussy cut and attached with dimension adhesive.

Challenges entered:-

2 comments:

  1. The hydrangea stamp is beautiful and the gold lace edge looks great peeping out. Beautifully finished. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Your card is gorgeous! Lovely flower... awesome design... and sparkle, too. It just doesn't get any better than this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi