Followers

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Greek Sea View




Challenge 90
Anything Goes with an optional TWIST .... Photo Inspiration



Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)




I am still trying to make a CAS card lol.  For this creation I used one of the images from the Greek Sea View series.  Following the optional twist theme - Photo Inspiration I also used the actual photo to create the colouring for design paper and the image.  The photo was placed into Photoshop and mega amounts of blurring were created to end up with a wonderfully soft line-less mix of the colours.  I then printed the paper to make the backing sheet.  Next I used the same paper (digital version) and placed Ike's Greek Sea View image on top.  It was then out with the rubber to remove all the areas of the blurred photo that I did not need leaving only the areas of the image coloured in.  The sentiment is stamped with distress inks, two colours to match in with the coloured image.

Ingredients:-
  • image - Greek Sea View by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Digital and Distress Inks
  • gems, clear sentiment stamp, Spellbinder square and oval dies
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

2 comments:

  1. Love your oval frame on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK !! I really love how you did this even more now that I read about it. I didn't realize you used the photo like that.... amazing :-) This card is fabulous and I admire you for doing CAS - I totally suck at that LoL
    Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugs
    IKE xxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi