Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Angel 2

Hello folks.  We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.  The prize this month is a $10 coupon to spend in the store :)

Challenge 272 Theme 

'Anything Goes with MONOCHROMATIC'


I tried something I had not done before with this card :)  I love embossing on cards, guess that is because when holding a textured surface I always think the whole creation comes to life.  For this card I only wanted embossing in some areas so an embossing folder was not going to work well; so I used some of my swirly die cuts bits and placed them on the areas of the card I wanted de-bossed and ran this combination through my Gemini.  A great result, just what I wanted :) :) :) 

Ingredients:-
  • Image - Angel 2 by IKEsART
  • Colouring medium - Promarkers, Polychromos, Pan Pastels
  • Dies - top of card modified from Monica's CraftRoom doily, Spellbinders Ovals, Memory Box swirl
  • From my Stash -  Flower Soft, blue glass embossing powder, sentiment stamp, ribbon, gems, wood chip bird
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Beautiful color and lots of texture with the flower soft, embossing powder and embellishments. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ October Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning card!! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-Owner

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/AngiesStamps/
    http://angiescreationsblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
    http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mimi, your card is absolutly stunning, the image is gorgeous, the design is fabulous and the embossing with the dies is awesome.Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi this is gorgeous, love all the blue and your gorgeous colouring! What a super card to share with us at OohLaLa, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just so super stunning Jane. What a fabulous colour choice too. Thank you for using one of mine :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful creation with such a lovely colour choice,

    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our anything goes challege,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi