Challenge 268 Theme
'Anything Goes with BAGS AND BOXES'
Gosh, it is ages since I have decorated a bag and that is a such a shame as I find bags so useful to add a bit of something special for those wee gifts we give :)
For this bag I started by disassembling the bag, removing the handles and opening all but the side glued area. I then ran the bag through my embossing machine using a Tim Holtz texture embossing folder. You can see the effect better here on the close up.
Next I used the image from the Poinsettia image and paper back by Coosty Creations and coloured the image digitally. This was then fussy cut and adhered to the bag - should say I reassembled the bag first lol. It was then onto mega amounts of die cutting to make all the small poinsettia flowers around the top edge. To finish off I used silver ribbon for my bow and added two silver bells and a couple of wooden beads and then one large die cut poinsettia. The text is from a pack I bought many moons ago, one of those packs that have 20 of the same thing in and take ages to use up hahahaha. A blast of Crafters Companion Silver spray over the poinsettias and done.Ingredients:-
- Image - Poinsettia digital stamp and paper pack by Coosty Creations
- Dies - Memory Box Poinsettia, Marianne Design Creatables Die - Poinsettia Straight
- From my Stash - sentiment pre cut, flower stamens, silver spray, silver ribbon, wooden beads, bells,
- Winter Wonderland - W, 3E, must be Christmas – Use Gold/Silver and/or Use Embossed Background - challenge runs till Aug 25
- Crafty Ribbons W,must include ribbon #163 Anything Goes With Ribbons
- Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #315 Christmas (Summer Break - August 16th)
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge 2W, 2E, C10, Must be Christmas - #77 - Show us some Sparkle (Week 2)
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (August) Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow