The card was made up of several layers, the base layer being green mulberry paper which I wet the edges of and frayed. Next a plain white mount which I embossed with a leaf pattern. Next was to die cut the quilted background using the Tattered Lace Quilted Cushion die and I then placed the outside square using another Tattered Lace die, Chatsworth Scallop Square.
To finish of my card which I am using as a notelet to write to my mother I added a very special glass pendant. The glass is recycled and from Kenya. I lived with my folks for some time in Kenya so I know my mum is going to like this addition. Finally a white bow and a wee green button and there we have it, all done.
- Image - Leaf by Coosty Creations
- Colouring medium - Pan Pastels
- Dies - Tattered Lace Quilted Cushion and Chatsworth Scallop Square
- From my Stash - ladybird, button, Luminart Pine Green, gold glitter spray, varnish spray, ribbon, glass pendant, pearls and mulberry paper
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards - No. 122 - Always Anything Goes (Cards only)
- That's Crafty! Challenge Blog - 2W, E3, Must be a UK resident - (W2 of 2) Lovely Leaves
- Crafts Galore Encore (M,P1,E3) Anything Goes
- Digi Galore (M,P1) Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #110 Layering It Up (Week 1 of 2 )