Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ivy Corner

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 47
ATC Challenge - Anything Goes

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize.  Why not pop on over to the store too :), Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

What a lovely challenge, I really enjoyed myself with this one :) Maybe that is because I am rushed off my feet at the moment with the head going in so many directions and this challenge was nice and easy and put me well into my comfort zone hahaha

For my ATC I have used the very pretty Ivy Corner digi and coloured it with Promarkers and Polychromos.  The sentiment is digitally printed.  I then mounted my image on gold paper and then a green base which I had embossed with a texture folder of burlap.  To finish off I added a wee raffia corner bow and a flat backed pearl between each break in the sentiment.  This is deliberately a fairly flat creation so it travels well in an ordinary envelope by post :)



Ingredients:-
  • Image - Ivy Corner by IKEsART
  • Colouring Medium - Promarkers and Polychromos
  • From my stash - green card, gold card, pearls and raffia


I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

5 comments:

  1. Fancy card! Y love the sentimente. Thanks for join us at Creative Moment challenge, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the finishing touches of the raffia and gold edging. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, I love that ivy & I love the burlap embossing!
    Thanks for playing in theMonochrome challenge over at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card - I really love the sentiment!

    Thanks for joining Challenge up your life and good luck to you!

    Hugs,

    Jessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi