For this card I used the image 'She' from THE EASTWIND. The paper I used is from an old craft magazine, I seem to have a bundle of loose sheets I have pulled out and never used them so am trying to make a conscious decision to work with them - don't know how long it will last hahahaha. The image was coloured with Promarkers, my fav colouring medium and I also airburshed the flowers and the lace with Promarkers too. For the die behind the sentiment I used Marianne Design Creatables Vintage Parasol and cut the handle off, to finish off I aded a few clear glass gems, that married up well with the same which I used in the flower centres. Bit of a bummer with the feather, it is actually a dark turquoise but with the pink paper behind the camera is making it look more royal blue. Ah well, can't be helped :)
- Image - 'She' from THE EASTWIND.
- Colouring Medium - Promarkers
- Dies - Spellbinders Grand Squares, and regular Circles, Marianne Design Creatables Vintage Parasol, Sizzix Scalloped Circle and Impression Obsession Layered Floral Set
- Embossing Folders - Embossilicious
- From my stash - paper flowers which I coloured with my Promarkers, lace also coloured with Promarkers, feather, gems, and dp from magazine.
I am entering this card in the following challenges :-
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M,P1) Anything goes with Patterned Paper
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge (M,P30) #30 Flowers
- Creative Colours 2W ,Cards only, No CAS, F - Use any 3 colors from the color palette + use paints* (week 2)
- Passion For Promarkers Challenge W- must use promarkers - #287 - For a special Lady
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #97 Girly Girls (Week 2 of 2 )
- Fresh Brewed Designs - W, 5E -Flowers
- Inky Impressions - 2W,SIO - #200 For A Special Lady
- Mod Squad Challenge - W - Flowers
- Paper Shelter Challenge - W,3E, SIO - #194 Girly
- Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge (M, P1) Emboss it!
- Whoopsi Daisy - M, SIO - (March) Add a Sentiment
- Bloggers - W, JFF – Girlfriends
- Left of Center Creative Challenges - W - No.68 - Big Eyes