We have some changes going on with the way we run the challenge, we are now going fortnightly with a prize for the random winner and badge for the Top 3 chosen by the DT.
Theme 'Anything Goes with a Flower'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 5 image September prize pack. Remember if you use one of the store items you can enter as many times as you want <g>.
Orchid Beauty Digital Stamp and Paper Pack by Coosty Creations.
Yesterday when in IKEA I managed to find the type of mugs I have hunted for for ages, the ones you can put your own paper insert into. I know they are readily available in the States but shipping to Saudi is to costly for that and if I bring them in from China I have to buy a huge quantity, far more than I can use. Anyway, I was over the moon to find them yesterday and so today have used one for my creation.
Here is a close up of the flower - not the best pic as I photographed it on my knee with only a light behind me, the colour is a bit wrong too - sorry :)
Once this was all coloured I used the liner which came with the mug as a template and cut what was needed - part of a cone shape. This was then placed inside the area designed for inserts and there we have it - a new and unique mug :)
- Digi - Orchid Beauty Digital Stamp and Paper Pack by Coosty Creations available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet
- Faber Castle Inktense oil crayons
- Mug from IKEA
I am entering the following challenges
- Crafting At the Weekend -M, E3, #5 Anything Goes
- 4 Krafty Girlz - 2W, E3 (W1 of 2) # 27 Anything Goes
- Divas by Design - W, 2E - Anything goes
- Fresh Brewed Designs - 2W, 5E - School Days (2nd week) - EVERY TEACHER NEEDS A BREW ON THE GO WHEN TEACHING <g>
- Wonderful Wednesdays - W, SIO - Always Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamps W, 1E, SIO, C10 - # 187 Anything Goes
- All Crafts Challenge - 2M, 1st Monday of the month every other month, NO CARDS - (Aug/Sept) Anything but a Card
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (Sept) Anything Goes