We have some changes going on with the way we run the challenge, we are now going fortnightly with a prize for the random winner and badge for the Top 3 chosen by the DT.
Theme 'Anything Goes with a Die'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 5 image September prize pack. Remember if you use one of the store items you can enter as many times as you want <g>.
This week I worked with the image Biding Time by Barb Jensen and decided to make something I have not made before, a candle gift card. So much fun and I must thank Eret for her fab template which I download, all set for A4 paper size.
To begin with I printed the image with very faint lines and then coloured her with Promarkers.
So come along and join in the OSAAT Anything Goes with a Die challenge for a chance to win this fab digi pack :)
- Digi - Biding Time by Barb Jensen available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet
- Dies - Cottage Cuts Bella Leafy Branch and Sizzix - 657938
- flowers from my stash
I am entering the following challenges
- Allsorts - W, 3E - Pretty In Pink
- Catch The Bug - M, 3E, SIO – September Anything Goes!
- Crafting At the Weekend -M, E3, #5 Anything Goes
- We Do Doobadoo Challenge- 2W, E2 - (W1) Something Feminine
- Fussy and Fancy - 2W - No.122 - (W1 of 2) - More than one fold
- Simply Create Too - 2W - No.69 - (W2 of 2) - Show Us Something New (Candle card shape is new for me)
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, 2E, SIO - No. 137 - (W1 of 2) - For The Girls
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W, E5 (W2 of 2) #114 Any Sentiment Other than Birthday
- Delightful Challenges - W, 1E, SIO - Don't be Square
- Hobbybook Designer Challenge - 2W, E3, SIO- Girly
- Sisterhood of Crafters - 2W, 3E - Fancy Fold (2nd week)
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday - W, E4, Must Be Square or Rectangular #51 Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges 2W, 3E - (Week 2) Flowers