For this card I used the Mistletoe Kiss digi by Delicious Doodles. With White Christmas being the them I chose not to colour much of the digi, just the mistletoe leaves and her lips. For the fur trim I used Sea Foam embossing powder for a bit of texture, finally I used White Lace Stickles for the mistletoe berries. The card is multi layered, the background being white lace, the next layer a collection of white glitter paper snowflakes, I also used the same glitter paper to mount the digi. White feather bits were added to the back of the digi and this was then attached to the card with foam tape. White organza ribbon was attached to the bottom of the base mount and a bow added, white glitter text Merry Christmas stickers used for the sentiment. This base layer was then attached to the card also with foam tape. Yes, a very white Christmas card :) :) :) :) :) Must say though, not the easiest card to photograph but I hope you get the idea.
It is not really clear but here is a close up of the Merry Christmas text in the bottom right corner of the card
- Digi - Mistletoe Kiss by Delicious Doodles
- Promarkers - Moss, Marsh Green, Pear Green, Antique Pink, Poppy and blender
- Seafoam White embossing powder
- Cratime Glitter card for die cuts and digi mount
- White organza ribbon, stickles, gems, sentiment sticker and feathers from my stash.
- Delicious Doodles - White Christmas (Dec 27)
- Creative Craft Challenge - White on White (Dec 31)
- Holly Jolly - Christmas
- Tip Top Tuesday - Christmas
- Card Mania - Winter Wonderland (Dec 29)
- OLLCB - Winter Wonderland (Jan 7)
- Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes: use glitter, embossing powder, and/or flocking (Dec 26)
- My Time To Craft - White on White (Jan 3)