Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Happy Fall Y’all

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #145
Happy Fall Y’all

Our challenge theme 'Happy Fall Y’all' has been chosen by Debbie.

For this challenge I have made a round easel card.  I cut the leaves, text etc. on my electronic die cutter and glued to the leaf design printed card I had.  To finish off I added a small orange bow and used a real acorn, it is a bit big and bulky alas but just had to be used as it seemed the perfect accessory to hold the top section of the card up when opened.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card love the design
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. I would never have thought to use a real nut. Alas, I don't have any in my yard anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi