Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Transport

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #142
Transport

Our challenge theme 'Transport' has been chosen by CraftyGirl.


A few weeks ago I published a post showing the clock I made my grandson Jay for his birthday and this fortnight I am sharing the card I made to go with the clock.  When I first got my laser I tried to cut card/paper with disastrous results then go totally side tracked with other projects.  It was fab to find a bit of free time to experiment again and with my gained knowledge I have cracked the card/paper cutting, happy days.  I designed this card using black card which had a white back to which I applied distress inks to make it green.  Next cut the design on the laser with a few extra trees which I could then stick onto the card, just for a bit more contrast.  So chuffed and giving myself a pat on the back now ROFL.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi