Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Say it with Flowers

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #134
Say it with Flowers
Our challenge theme 'Say it with Flowers' has been chosen by Josephine.


This really was a labour of love :) :) :).  I coloured this digitally using Procreate more as a learning exercise so see if the way I do things could be improved LOL.  Learnt a couple of new things along the way which was great.  The image is made up of around 20 individual layers which I merged together at the end.  Last but not least, I added a quote by Victor Hugo.  Alas I cannot take any credit for the beautiful flower initial design as this is from a flower painting found on Google search.  I used the painting as my bottom layer as a shape and colour guide, this layer was then deleted when I was happy with my end result.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful but I have no idea how you did it! lol Too difficult for me to take in nowadays. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I just love this card! The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card wonderful sentiment
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi