Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Use Dies or Punches



  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #123
Use Dies or Punches
Our challenge theme 'Use Dies or Punches' has been chosen by Maggie.


This challenge brought a smile to my face, I have been wondering what to do as most of my craft items are beyond my reach at the moment, I do have to rearrange my craft area to accommodate the laser items as well which at the moment have taken priority.  My Christmas dies etc. are tucked well away as not used during the year and I really could not face the moving around of everything to find them.  Then a brain wave - decorate a wee bag with a die cutting border I could reach easily and just perfect for the pressies inside which I need to take to the nurses who are my angels tomorrow for my final treatment day in 2021. I made them each a bauble to hang on their trees using my laser and resin infilling.  The one with the syringe on is a bit of a joke as I am needle phobic and these lovely angels take all the time needed and are so understanding even when I seem to have a Tourette's moment and cannot control what comes out my mouth when they don't get a vein first time :) 



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift idea for your nurses.
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is beautiful and so are the baubles inside. I bet the nurses love them. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi