Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Anything Goes with an option of Food + Drink

 IKEsWORLD


Challenge 145
  Anything Goes with an option of Food + Drink

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :) 



Oh so much fun :) I used one of the coffee images from IKEsART I LUV COFFEE Set Set of 4 + 6 FREE Papers and added the sentiment.  I then used my laser to make this 30cm wood cut of the design.  Next I used a 30cm sq MDF board and lightly etched the coffee cup image so I could place the wood cut accurately once I had done the painting.  The painting was done using acrylic paints and the spots on the coffee cup were created by dipping the rubber on the end of a pencil into the paint and using that for stamping.  I just love this and will be putting it up in what used to be my dining room as coffee is the liquid that seems to keep me going these days ROFL.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi