Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A Girly Card

Come and join us at I ❤️Promarkers, our challenge theme is

'A Girly Card'


Such a beautiful image to colour, all the movement lol.  I used the image Flamenco - image no 19 by SheepSki Designs.  The image was coloured with Promarkers, I then masked the image and used Black Distress Oxide and a stencil by Sheena Douglas with gold stamping ink.  The sentiment was produced digitally when I printed the SheepSki image ready for colouring.

and the sponsor for this challenge is  SheepSki Designs  with a prize of 3 digital images from the Sheepski Designs store.
Sponsor


I am entering this card in the following challenges : - 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card, thank you Jane for all the cards you have made for me at I♥PromarkersChallenge
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The background is stunning,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi