Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Knitty Kitty Digis


The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'Christmas'
and the sponsor for this challenge is Knitty Kitty Digis with a prize of Prize 3 single images to the winner (or one set).


Oh I did have some fun with this card, nice simple colouring of Snowball Pablo by Knitty Kitty and decorating the scarf to match this fun paper that was so perfect to accompany the penguin digi.   I coloured Snowball Pablo with Promarkes and fussy cut him then placed on the design paper.  All matting was done in red and to match that I created the sentiment in red too.  Nothing fancy or complicated but I think it turned out great :) 





I am entering this card in the following challenges : -

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi