Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Love Pillow Box

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #81
One-word sentiment used multiple times

This fortnights challenge 'One-word sentiment used multiple times' has been chosen by CG.


It has been ages since I made a pillow box and they always come in handy for putting a wee gift inside.  Once I had cut my base shape on white card I used Distress Inks to create the colour I wanted.  I then used stamps from Creative Stamper and Momento inks to create the backgound.  Next I die cut the heart and raided all my stamps to find anything with the word 'love' to use to create my one word multiple times topper. To finish off some Stickle blobs on the edges of the topper and springy spiral metal twine stuff for a bit of fun :)

I am entering this candle in the following challenges : - 

2 comments:

  1. Your pillow box is wonderful Jane. I haven't made one for years so I might be tempted again seeing how good it looks. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi