Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Pool Party

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #60
Pool Party


This fortnights challenge of Pool Party has been chosen by DT sister Debbie

Debbie certainly had me scratching my head over this challenge theme as pool parties are not something we do much of in the UK.  After all sorts of thoughts I remembered I had this fabulous Mo Manning digi of a boy with his swimming ring - Bring on Summer.  I then found a free for personal use swimming pool image from Get Drawings.com  to use for my background which I added to the Mo Manning image in Photoshop before printing.
The images were coloured with Promarkers, fussy cut and and placed on my card blank when ready.  To finish off I added a simple sentiment which was attached with foam tape.

Challenges entered:-

9 comments:

  1. I thought I recognized that little boy as being from Mo's. This card is so cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your pool party card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Men/Boys’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cleverly merged image, Mimi. This little guy looks fabulous in his brightly coloured swimming trunks and I love your fun swim themed background. It's perfect! Thank you for joining in the fun at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. Hugs Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mo's images too and this little gap toothed chap is super cute at your pool party. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the scene you've created! You found the perfect background for Mo's image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for our theme....and brilliant choice of image.

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card is this! Realy nice put together. Thanks for entering it at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is GREAT! Love this Mo image...and what fun to merge him with the background swimmers! Thanks so much for joining us for our June Challenge at Mo's! Hugs, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi