Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Coffee With A Friend




Challenge 120
Embossing



Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)


Oh what fun making this card and I loved the chance to use a digi Ike drew a while ago when I requested a coffee cup lol.  How cool is it to be able to use images from the past again and again.  For this embossing challenge I embossed my craft card base and then used Distress Oxides to enhance with colour the embossed bits.  The second bit of embossing was with the foiling where I used and embossing folder rather aptly with the birthday sentiment and turquoise heat active foil, love the way this turned out with just a bit of bling for the card.  The image was coloured with Promarkers, nice to have them out again, don't seem to have played with them much recently. I also used some stamps I have with a coffee theme and these were used for the coffee bean border and centre of the heart plus a sentiment for the coffee mug.  I finished off with 4 half pearls in a lovely chocolate brown colour.

Ingredients:-
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-




    3 comments:

    1. Great card, I love the chocolate and blue colour scheme. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is really true Mimi I love all the blue you used
      Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #243 “Coffee, tea and/or chocolate”. Have a blessed day
      DIANA L.

      DL.ART
      http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. How fabulous. Such a wonderful design and a gorgeous colour combo =^..^=
      Thank you very much for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
      Hugz
      IKE x

      My Challenge Blog
      My Shop
      My Blog
      FB Fan Page
      Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi