Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Christmas Giggle

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #47
Funny Christmas

This fortnights challenge theme has been chosen by DT sister CraftyGirl. I have made a digital card this time using a combination of digital papers, a digital image coloured digitally and sentiment base with elements from a digital set.  The sentiment was also digitally produced.  I find digital very flat and untextured but with the addition of shadows to create the illusion of depth I can just about get away with the end result.  I am not much of a Christmas card maker, only really making a few super special ones for very close family but this might just come in handy to pop onto the likes of FB in digital format to wish my friends around the world a Happy Christmas :)




Image used:-  
Colouring:- 
Other items:- 

Challenges entered:-

2 comments:

  1. The shadows certainly make a difference. I love Bugaboo images and this one reminds me of me. lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very cute . I do think it would work great as a Facebook greeting.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi