International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).
Challenge #3 - Fancy Borders
Hi there happy crafters :) Today I have a pretty simply die cut card to share with you for our Fancy Borders challenge. Now I know borders are usually on the edge but I fancied making the border a focal point on the card. I did colour some gold peel off stickers with a green Promarker and added them around the edge of the top mat to create an easy fancy border there too hahaha. The design paper used is from my stash but I can't remember where from, sorry. Next I die cut my text using the same design paper and finally a flower corner die cut on white card to which I added pearls to the centre of each flower.
- Allsorts W,3E Spring Inspiration
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Die Cuts and/or Punches (W2 of 2)
- Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers 2W, C10 G is for Green for Envy (W1 of 2)
- Kitty Bee Designs - 2W,2E,C10 No.89 Flowers (W2 of 2)
- Simply Create Too - M -March - Lots of Green
- 4 Crafty Chicks W #340 Green
- Star Stampz Challenge 2W,3E,SIO Make It Monochrome (W1 of 2)