Challenge 266 Theme
'Anything Goes with ELEMENTS OF NATURE'
Such a lovely theme and just about anything you create will fit in some way :) :) so we do hope you come on over and join us in our challenge this fortnight.
I opted for a flower based card using a paper and image pack by Coosty Creations called Vintage Rose 2 and a sketch layout I found on the net somewhere. Nothing to complicated but I was able to use each of the papers in the pack which was cool. The image was printed 3 times and coloured with Polychromos. To finish off I added the Love die in navy blue along with a bow, wee angel charm and some pearls.
I gave this card to my Mum along with a lovely blue snuggle blanket so there is a bit of sentiment going on here. I often send folks a virtual blanket of love to wrap themselves up in when life is throwing challenges at them (OK Mum got a real blanket lol) and Mum also loves angels so I included the angel charm to watch over her. Hopefully both will give her a sense of love and knowledge that she is a super special lady who I love dearly :)
Paper pack used
- Image - Vintage Rose 2 by Coosty Creations
- colouring medium - Polychroms
- Dies - Love die but I can't remember who by grrrrrr
- From my Stash - ribbon, angel charm, pearls
- A Vintage Journey - M First Friday of M (Vintage)- July - Monochromatic
- Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 206 - Monochrome
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 – No.27 - Add a Ribbon or a Twine
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - 2W, 4E (1st & 3rd Friday) - No.144 - (W2 of 2) Summer Flowers with ribbon or trim
- That's Crafty! Challenge Blog - 2W, E3, Must be a UK resident - (W1 of 2) Feminine
- Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #312 Two or More Design Papers
- The Crafty Addicts 2W, E #19 - Anything Goes/ Say It With Flowers (Week 1 of 2)