Theme 'Red, White and Blue'BSA Bike by Sentimental Susan available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. The image was printed using the no lines technique with about 50% opacity. Faber Castell Polychromos and a silver pen were used for the image. I embossed the white mat and the top three mats were all mounted with foam tape between them.
For the inside I used a chipboard die cut of a motorbike and used it as a stencil so I could airbrush over it - that really was fun :) :) :)
- Image - BSA Bike by Sentimental Susan
- Colouring medium - Faber Castell Polychromos and Promarkers
- From my Stash - red, white and blue card, motorbike stencil.
- Just Us Girls W photo (RED and TRANSPORT)
- Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 152 - Summer Fun
- Creative Corner - W, 3E - Happy Birthday
- De-Stempelwinkel Stamper Challenge 2W, SIR, No totally digital projects - No.13 (W2 of 2) - Men
- Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E - No.95 - Red, White & Blue
- Connie Can Crop (M,P2/3,E2) #35 That's How I Roll (Transportation)
- Southern Ridge Trading Company (M, P1, C10) Masculine
- Tinker- Dream (M,P15) #30 - Birthday
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - 2W 2E, SIO (tab at top of page) (W2 of 2) #162 Red White & Blue
- Crafty Creations - 2W - #292 Red, White and/or Blue (Week 1 of 2)