Today is my day to showcase an image from Sweet Pea Stamps for our Artist Week where the whole team are using images by Helena Reis, I have chosen to work with the image Moonlight Whispers.
I started by colouring the image with Promarkers. Then used a Spellbinder circle die to cut it out.
Promarkers used and my trusty gold pen
- Image - Helena Reis Moonlight Whispers
- Dies - Tim Holtz Decorative Strip Die, Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle
- All other items from my stash
- Anything Goes with a Twist - W - Anything Goes + twist: Shimmer and Sparkle
- A Creative Romance - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) - Photo Inspiration
- 4 Crafty Chicks - W- Happy Birthday
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday - W, E4, Must Be Square or Rectangular #57 Anything Goes with twist - add some Yellow
- The Sailing Pineapple Blog 2W,Any homemade creation,SIO - #19 - In The Round (week 2)
- Incy Wincy Designs - W, 5E - Tic Tac Toe* (USE SOME METAL (brads and charm), HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUST A LITTLE BIT BAD)
- That Craft Place - 2W, 1E - Girls but NO PINK
- Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge W, E1 - #13: Fashion Your Background
- Allsorts - W, 3E - Embossing