This weeks challenge is called 'Bingo' and each entry had to contain a line / full house of the items given.
- Ribbon - I added a ribbon bow
- Embossing - I created a swirly background .svg which I then embossed onto 120gms white paper using my Black Cat
- Button - this was fun, hardly any buttons in my house but I managed to find three white shirt buttons which I then coloured with Promarkers
- Sticker - Two line stickers have been used to edge the white topper layer and also I created the Thinking of You sticker by designing it, saving as a .svg and then cutting it out of vinyl. This was also coloured with Promarkers.
- Digi - I was busy colouring in this digi, 'Ivy Fairy' from Delicious Doodles last night while cheking out the One Stitch At A Time Challenge so it had to be this digi I used.
- Bling - to achieve this setion I heat fixed 6 turquoise gems around the fairy wings and also dotted the 'i's' on the Thinking of You text with Stickles
- Sentiment - just something I thought up which seemed to work so well with the digi
- Lace - white lace, coloured with Promarkers
- Die-Cut - there are two in this card, the first is the Thinking of You text which I created and the second is the top wing of the fairy which once printed and cut was adhered to the card with foam tape, just to give a bit of depth.
Having had a look at other folks entries I see many enter the same card for several different challenges. Shall I give it a go <g>
I have also entered this card in the following challenges:-
- Digi Galore - For a Friend
- Two Sisters Challenge - Things With Wings
- Love to Create - Anything Goes
- Divas By Design - Challenge 54 fairies and fantasy
- OSAAT - Challenge #132...Bingo
* * * * *
A huge thank you to all the design team over at One Stitch At A Time, I am chuffed to bits :)