Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2019

I.T. Ian

The image used for this card is I.T. Ian by Dr. Digi House of Stamps.


This thank you card is for Tommy who has totally rewired, moved electrical sockets and done a bunch of other things during the rewiring of my Mum's house. The image was coloured with Copics and hubby printed the sockets for me on his 3D printer.  The one odd copper one is because all the sockets in the house are white with the exception of the kitchen where I have a copper theme going on and so had to have a copper switch (a light switch not a socket but never mind).  The sentiment was created with the WRMK foil pen which I used with my Silver Bullet after designing the label using SCAL software.

I am entering this card in the following challenges : -


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi