Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Tough Turkey

The image used for this card is Tough Turkey a brand new digi by Dr. Digi House of Stamps.





I coloured the image digitally and then used the image to design the backing paper using a program called Repper Pro which makes tiling patterns from colours/images imported into it.  I then designed the frame on SCAL, a design program used for die cutting.  Finally I printed the original image of the turkey and fussy cut him then sticking him on with foam tape.  I don't do a lot of digital colouring but TV is a sedative for me so the only way I can stay awake to watch anything is to do things on my laptop in the evening lol.

I am entering this card in the following challenges : -



1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant great digital colouring great background and seniment. Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi