This thank you card has been created for John who is the plumber and done some amazing work in the renovation of my Mum's house. He has put in a new kitchen for me, a bathroom too and moved heating radiators to new locations to make way for walls being knocked out and large window changed to a patio door. The image is really a gardening guy so after I printed him I then fussy him and removed the hose pipe from his right hand and hoe from his left hand, these were replaced with a fussy cut adjustable spanner and a 3D printed pipe which I covered in copper powder. The other copper pipes are Memory Box die cuts and the label was created by heat foiling using the WRMK hot foil pen which works with an electronic die cutter, the text and label design were created using SCAL software before being sent to my cutter.
I am entering this card in the following challenges : -
- Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5 Must include a sentiment #240 Thank You Sentiment (W1 of 2)
- The Male Room 2W, male projects only, #124 - Hobbies (W1 of 2)
- Cuttlebug Mania 2W, 3E - Thank You (week 2)
- Sweet Stampin W, 2E, include stamping - Make Your Own Background
- Die Cut Divas (M P1, E4, die cuts) November - Thanksgiving or Thank you