Followers

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Man About The House

The image used for this card is Man About The House by Dr. Digi House of Stamps.


This thank you card is for Leo who has done a tremendous about of joinery work in my Mum's house during a major renovation.  I used wood design paper to cover the card base and a digital version of wood flooring paper behind the image.  The image was coloured with Copics and hubby printed the border for me with his 3D printer and I then painted it with acrylic paints.  The die cut border on the right was a pain in the you know what lol - it is cut using a very thin layer of wood veneer, the first time I tried it was hopeless so I glued the wood to some thick paper and cut again.  It sort of worked but if you look closely you can see where the wood has lifted off, obviously where the glue has not held, never mind, it adds character.  The label was created with the hot foil attachment from WRMK using my Silver Bullet and designed on SCAL software.

I am entering this card in the following challenges : -


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi