Followers

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas Chris

The image used for this card is Christmas Chris by Dr. Digi House of Stamps.


I hope you have all had a magical Christmas and not suffering too much today.  Poor old Christmas Chris is going to have belly ache I think as he is still tucking in to yesterdays leftovers lol.
Design paper was used to back the card I created a circular frame with my die cutter using gold card which I placed the design paper behind - alas this looked really bad, so fussy, so I coloured the holly and berries in to tone it down a bit.  Christmas Chris digi was coloured with Copics and fussy cut and a pre printed sentiment was used along with pre cut holly leaves to decorate.  Simple strips of gold glitter paper were used to frame the card.

I am entering this card in the following challenges : -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi