Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Captain Thunderpants


The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'Birthday'
and the sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi's House of Stamps with a prize of 2 digital images of the winners choice.


For my design creation I have used the Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Captain Thunderpants image, such a cool image and so much fun hahaha.


The image was coloured with Promarkers and then I designed the star burst sentiment on Illustrator and then also coloured with Promarkers.  For the background I used some Union Jack paper I have had for ages and die cut it with a jigsaw die, the pieces were then mounted on dark blue paper.  Up until now the card was going quite well but I had some stray ink on my working mat and only discovered that when I lifted the card blank up grrrrrr - ended up stamping the back of the card to hide the small spots.  Now I am not sure what planet my head then went off to but think it might be because I enjoyed stamping the back but I decided to stamp the red backing paper I had used to cover the front of the card - I know it does not really match the theme of the card but it is the only large suitable for males large stamp I have.  Overall I do think the card has a super hero look about it, hope you do too :)

Promarkers used : - sunkissed pink, dusky pink, blush, ivory, warm grey 4, crimson, ruby red, royal blue, china blue, ice grey 4 3 & 1, gold, tulip yellow

I am entering this card into the following challenges : -

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card brilliant colouring Stay safe Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, I'm still giggling, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! As soon as I saw the title to your blog, I started laughing! We all need a good laugh these days and this is so funny!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi