Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hedgehog Flower


The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is

 '3 of a Kind'



This is the perfect time to really look around and marvel at the wonders of nature, her beauty, her strength, her resilience and what better way than to stop what you are doing and find a flower to smell :) :).  I just adore this image and had so much fun colouring it although the flower had no smell and thinking about it am glad my nose was not up that ladybugs butt either hahaha.  Talking about the ladybugs, I chose this image not only because I fell in love with it but also it had 2 ladybirds and I knew, tucked away in one of my craft drawers, I had a packet of wooden ladybirds so using one of them to make the '3 of a kind' I could make a card to fit the theme perfectly.  Love it when a plan is in action.  Now, when it came to assembling the card could I find that packet of wooden ladybirds, I must have had 8 drawers turned inside out, no sign.  I ended up putting the project to one side instead of stressing as I know the fairies often pinch things when they know I need them, yep they have a funny sense of humour but I have learnt now to walk away and go look again another day instead of getting wound up hahaha.  Sure enough, I was in one of the craft drawers a few days later (one I had gone through twice a on my earlier hunt) and what does my hand land on first - the packet of ladybirds.  Thanks fairies for putting them back :) :) :) 

The image is coloured with Promarkers but I forgot to write down which ones I used, just know there were about 30 different colours.  The sponsor image used is 'Hedgehog Flower

and the sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps with $12 gift code for the Store 



This card is being entered in the following challenges : - 


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi