Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Comfy Caterpillar

  The image used for this card is Comfy Caterpillar by Dr. Digi House of Stamps.  I used a digital background which was free and just so perfect for this card and the sentiment I wanted to use (naughty I know lol).  The sentiment was created digitally and I filled the font with a tile pattern I made to represent the toadstool.  I also printed the backing paper with the same tiled pattern.  Comfy Caterpillar was printed and fussy cut before colouring him with Copics.  I printed some extra grass area from the background paper and cut that out so I could place it in front of the Comfy Caterpillar who was attached to the card with foam tape for a bit extra dimension to this card.



I am entering this card in the following challenges : -











1 comment:

  1. This card is really cute! I love the bright colors.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi