Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2022

3 of Something

  International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #133
3 of Something
Our challenge theme '3 of Something' has been chosen by me (Mimi) :).  I just love bees and could not resist making this card after sitting outside in the sunshine and seeing my first bee of the year - so happy winter is over and warmer brighter days are here.  So to everybody who enjoys the sunshine, a bit of toast with honey etc. I hope you will always 'Bee Happy'


Had a bit of fun with the card, nice and simple but I do think yellow and black is such and awesome combination.  The card was made digitally where I had a rather enjoyable time plying with textures for the background paper before adding the digital stamp of the honey bees. Simple sentiment and then the addition of shadows to the layers to give a more dimensional look to the card.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree that the yellow and black look good together especially on this bee card. It's perfect. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card I love black and yellow always stands out
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi