Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Anything Goes with an option of Water

  IKEsWORLD

Challenge 150
      Anything Goes with an option of Water

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)  


I made this card using a combination of 2 painting programs, Photoshop and Procreate.  The fish and background were coloured on Procreate and then I brought my colouring into Photoshop where I have a card template made which I can manipulate to suit the coloured image and also add any text.  This lovely fish is from IKEsART Tropical Fish set.

1 comment:

  1. Love you water scene you have created and that gorgeous fish sets it off.
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi