Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Pre-made Toppers

   International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)


Challenge #110
Pre-made Toppers (precolored images)
This fortnights challenge 'Pre-made Toppers (precolored images)' has been chosen by CG.


Just a very simple card from me this fortnight.  I have made a digital card again as I am struggling with hand colouring at the moment, between eyes that don't want to focus on fine detail and a craft room which is full of wood and my laser meaning I can't get to my card making items I am between the devil and the deep blue sea ROFL, just so thankful that I can continue to make cards digitally and have all the fun of creating without the stress of trying to get to my items etc.    

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi