Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Use Pretty Papers

 

Come and join us at I ❤️Promarkers, our challenge theme is

 'Use Pretty Papers'



This was a real challenge for me - I have several drawers with patterned paper which I have collected over the years and hardly ever use it.  Thankfully I am learning and have not bought any for at least the last 3 years hahaha.  The papers used for this card must be about 16 years old but the digi colouring is new :).  Image used is Dandelion by Colour of Love and I coloured the image with Promarkers.  To finish off I stencilled a bit of yellow onto the background to break up the white, added stickles to the dress, wings and dandelion seeds and finally some flat back ceramic gems to a couple of corners.

and the sponsor for this challenge is Colour of Love with a 3 digital images of the winners choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi