Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Ribbon or Twine

 

Come and join us at I ❤️Promarkers, our challenge theme is

 'Ribbon or Twine'



and the sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps with $12 gift code for the Store 

Sometimes you just need a simple card at hand with no sentiment and this is exactly where this card I have made will fit into my 'go to' collection :)   I used the super cute image Puppy Love - Heart String then went to town with the 'string or twine theme' hahaha.  Once the image was coloured with Promarkers I hunted out some orange twine and added it to the digi to create the hanging for the wee heart.  I then cut some more to the twine and added it to the top right to make the diagonal stripes.  The card looked pretty naked so I used some sticky back orange felt and cut the heart shape buttons finishing off with a few orange gems - it is certainly a very tactile card and hopefully will give the recipient a happy smile :) 
This card is being entered in the following challenges : - 

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant - I love how you have incorporated the element of the heart from the image, onto the top half of the card :D

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi