Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Winter

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over and join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #100
Winter


This fortnights challenge 'Winter' has been chosen by CraftyGirl.  I don't know about you but there are two colours that make me think of Winter - grey (in all shades) and ice blue.  Just thinking about these colours immediately conjure up grey bleak days with the occasional and welcome relief of icy blue skies - can you tell I don't like winter which if I had my wish would be spent hibernating until spring/summer comes along lol.



I created the background using Distress Oxides and then stamped the brilliant stamp from the November/December issue of Creative Stamper along with one of the sentiments that came with the magazine too.  All this card needed was the addition of a black border and three snowflakes to complete my Winter themed card.


I am entering this card in the following challenges : 






4 comments:

  1. This card is just stunning! I love the image inside the deer, so cool!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background, and I love that stamp. It is so cool to have a scene posted on it. Stay well, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous image and love the colours
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. That stamp is beautiful and I like how you did the snow hills. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi