Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Warp Clock

The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'Use a Die Cut or Punch'

and the sponsor for this challenge is IKEsART with $15 prize to spend in the store


For this weeks challenge of 'Use a Die or Punch' along with Promarkers of course I decided to have a bit of fun during play time.  Honestly, I did not really feel like any detailed colouring, my head would not settle down enough for that so instead a bit of experimenting. The other day I did a background using felt pens and water along with a plastic bag and that was such fun to do so I decided to do something similar with my Promarkers to make the backing paper.  Obviously I could not use water to spray on them but alcohol blending solution works perfectly (Isopropyl Alcohol and glycerine).  Instead of long explanations here are a few pics :

Place the paper on top of the plastic bag and allow it to soak up the ink. I did this 3 times.

The finished piece of A4 paper to be used for the card base and cut out layer.

With the backing paper ready I then stamped and die cut the egg timer and pocket watch, printed my sentiment and Warp Clock digi.  Instead of detailed colouring I air brushed the sections and put to one side while I sorted the cut out layer.

OK, I know this card is a bit off beat but just now I have no idea what the day of the week it is never mind what the time is - everything is out of kilt so to speak.  Think there are a lot of folks who feel the same, we don't know if we are coming or going lol.  Hang in there folks, all will be well in the end.

Just a quick pick to show the tools used to make this card :) 


I am entering this card in the following challenges : -


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tutorial, the backing is very effective, just right for the brilliant card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW ! What an excellent card. I love that background idea with the pens and plastic.
    I really feel like my 2020 is definitely like this :-D
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi