Followers

Monday, July 29, 2019

Ruby Tidbits has an Attitude

How could I resist, I just love a colour challenge, a chance to work with a palette that you would not normally go with.  Oh what an attitude Ruby has, but she rocked to colour and create this card with.


I coloured the image with Promarkes and then used Polychromos as I love the bit of texture they add.  The picture frame, table and vase are from Vecteezy and I then made some changes to them along with removing all the colour so I was only left with with the pen outline drawing.  I then added some simple lines to the inside of the picture frame to make a bit of modern art and added the text.  The card front was then printed and coloured.  For the design paper I stamped a texture shape from Crafter's Companion using Altnew inks.  To finish off I coloured some tiny pink flower gems with my red Promarker, drew in the stems of the flowers and attached the flowers.  A hunt through my pearl found (luckily lol) some flat backed gems which matched almost perfectly, the green is a bit off and my Promarker would not colour these so had to go with it and I could't find anything to match the Tea Green colour so grabbed a mini bow in cream and coloured that with my Promarker.  Such a fun card to make, I had a real blast this morning.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:-


1 comment:

  1. I love your Attitude is everything, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's theme challenge, Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi